Monday, October 04, 2010


buggy.


When we mistook our friendship for something else.


Steamboat @ bugis. We've got to do it more often. Unlimited beef & mushrooms. OM NOM NOM NOM


You're walking too far ahead. Look back you'll find me here waiting for you.


Okay I have to stop watching dramas. Once you start, you can't stop. I'm a friggin auntie. No, wait I'm slowing losing my metabolism. I'm a fat auntie.


Gotta stop the unhealthy lifestyle. No suppers or burgers or the van houtens. Go with tea, cucumbers and pickle and brinjal


When you indulge in envy, dude it only takes you that far.


You know it isn't going to last
You know it isn't going to last
You know it isn't going to last
You know it isn't going to last, so why bother?


There is no logic behind it, thats why.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.