Thursday, October 14, 2010

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever"

-Winnie the Pooh



These few days made me realise that she still is my little sister after all. For the first time in years, I found the need to protect her. Sometimes I'm just so glad that we're related. On a side note, I scared the shit out of her when walking home at 3am. Inner mischievous 7 year old me is lmao-ing.


Although I always say that times at maris were better but I just can't help but feel a little reluctant now. Life's been good for me here. I get to meet the coolest people (girls lol) and even had the privilege of calling some of them my friends. I really had a great time doing things that I love with the company of people that I love.


Perhaps I'm just sensitive to farewells.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.