Tuesday, January 25, 2011


somewhere in KL - bring me the lights.


I'm now either chilling at home or out chilling with my fellow unemployed friends. Home is still the best though. 8 hours sleep, eat junk food, work out, watch movies, walk yogi and play video games. I've always been a homely person. I'm always trying to get my fellow unemployed people to hang out in my room instead lol.


Anyway, getaway was awesome. Ate tons of prezels & cakes. Got friggin lost. I'll talk more about it when I get the photos.


1.) The Godfather 1 & 2
2.) Jerry Maguire
3.) Definitely, Maybe
4.) That 70's show
5.) Sixteen Candles
6.) Groundhog Day
7.) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
8.) Finding Neverland
9.) Fast Times at Ridgemont High
10.) Almost Famous


Have you ever fought for something that you really want? Your dreams & desires?


Slowly, as you get older your dreams suddenly become unrealistic.


I'm still unsure about my future really.


brighter than sunshine



the evening skies on the roof will never be the same again.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.