Sunday, June 05, 2011



Being home for dinner on a friday night is really i all that i want.


cutest white wolf-dog everzxz.


Dearest,

I wonder how things would have turned out then. I like to think that things happen for a reason, that you and I are predestined for something wonderful. I know that you dont always get what you desire in life, but i really really want this real badly. Even if it wasnt meant to be, i'm pretty sure you're still handling it well. I just need some reassurance.


Dearest,

We will never be this way again. The unique circumstances of all of us together wont ever continue and its very hard to accept. I wouldnt have become who i am without you guys. I miss you guys.


Dearest,

I'm tired of waiting. I'm waiting for something that isnt going to happen. You make it so hard to let go. I'm trying my best here and you gotta help me. So just stop right there.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.