Sunday, November 27, 2011

Im watching way too many chick flicks.


makes me believe thats why.


The other day we made the mistake of watching one on book in day, and we all ended uo feeling lonely and miserable lol.


I got my debit card and I can't stop buying stuff online. yikes.


white russian.


craving for shepherds' pie for the longest time. potato potato potato potato potato.



Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller


Sometimes when im just staring at the ceiling waiting to fall asleep, I picture myself doing the most outrageous things. Its crazy but in a way really nice and happy as well. For example, its a ridiculous choice for a career. I know i'll probably never have the guts to take that leap of faith. A small part of me knows its what I want and it'll be really cool if I manage to pull it off. and I would be really happy.


imma get a camera. my greatest investment yet.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.