Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm genuinely glad for you guys. I really am. Its just that there's a small part of me that feels a little sour. Yknow that sour feeling that just makes you wonder about all the what ifs.


Anyways, spent the last day of 2011 with the usual bunch of people. Didn't walk from Punggol anymore tho. Still wanted to get a photo of us in a 7 eleven but I forgot lol. Just feels so surreal that we're doing this for the 4th time. Just a while back we were just a bunch of 16 year old noobs making plans to break singlehood when we finally meet girls in jc.


Fast forward to today. Not much has changed yeah? Lolol. For as long as it lasts guys, cheers to us.


Recently people have been asking me what are my plans for my future. Truth is, I really hate thinking about it. Dislike that it didn't come naturally to me. Dislike that this phase of my life is gonna end soon. Still, I will have to do it sooner or later. (Resolution for 2012)


Foo Fighters 2 March. I. Can't. Go. :(

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.