Monday, June 18, 2012

I want my regular weekends back bleh. I miss the feeling of a friday night. I want to hangout with my friendss. Would love to sleep in on sat morns again. Eh had a super bummed out 'weekend', watched a great charlize theron movie, played some video games and ate junk food. Pretty much that's about it. Actually it was pretty awesome lol but feels wrong for a person my age to have only that kind of lifestyle.


Huge possibility now I might move away. Just can't imagine living anywhere else other than kovan. Also can't stand the thought of some other dude taking over my room. I even made plans to redecorate/refurnish my room by saving big time now. Bummer.


Planning post-ord activities is superfun and exciting. Not. Going. To. Just. Bum. Around.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.