Sunday, September 09, 2012

Its been too long yeah?


Anyways, its raining now. The cold raindrops on the window. The flickering christmas lights. The warm cushions. The crappy mushroom soup. I'm waiting for the rain to stop.


NDP is finally over. I almost forgotten how a Friday night feel likes. Anyway, it was a nice feel marching on the floating platform on the actual day. I had my glamorous face splashed over page b09 the next day. Woke up with so many texts of like 'lololollol trololol rofllmaoo HAHAHAHA @ your face'. Scumbag friends hehe.


I made some immensely stupid mistakes recently.

1.) I hope I'll still be able to travel next year.
2.) I started talking to you when I shouldn't have.


Its not that I'm petty or afraid to be the one who'll stop the coldwar. Whenever I think about it, I'm still angry about it. Yes I find it hard to let things go. I wish its otherwise, but I'm just not that guy I'm sorry.


I really hope you recover Yogs. I miss fluffy you :(


'You know what they think is the saddest feeling in the world? It’s for you to finally grow the desire to love, only to realize that they were long gone.'


Our amazingly chill nights, I miss it. Not because we're busy, or because we grew out of it, but because our priorities changed. and this is just the start of it.


Spaghetti meatball is pretty good though. Anw, sun's out. Gotta go.


That feeling of longing. Its killing me.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.