Monday, March 24, 2014

Mom says


"Don't anyhow spend money, save as much as you can and drink more water"


"Don't make me empty promises if you cannot just say I'll try."


"I'll try"


feeling real helpless about this. Nobody knows. No, I'm not feeling sorry for myself i'm not wallowing in self pity. Nobody knows because I choose to not burden people with my problems. Nobody knows not because I'm always sitting and crying in an empty room by myself. Nobody knows because I keep things to myself. When people don't know what to say and feel bad. I feel bad too. In the rare occasion that I share, just know that it's heartwarming that I feel comfortable with sharing my life with you and I don't expect anything in return. I really don't. Anywho, thanks for sticking around and listening to me.


and I can't even make promises to my Mom how unfilial.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.