Thursday, April 03, 2014

 FIFA tournament in school. Dam excitez we were the favourites but alas not meant to be
 still love rainy days
Became active on instagram...for a while

That day when I didn't feel like going to church and couldn't bear to say something.
 Pretty random day in church
 Oh I finally went for Avril's. Took this photo for Chow because I bought it second hand. Met that person online but turns out coincidentally he was a friend too.
Formal dinz with the people that live on my floor.
Leslie's birthday. We made collages lolwhut. 


I guess I'm already fortunate enough to find people that I'm comfortable to be completely myself around with. Not pretence. Those people get me and I don't have to explain myself or impress them. Someone recently told me that I'm afraid of opening up because I simply don't have the need to. idk. I'm not being egoistical or anything but isn't it human nature to be afraid of change?


How can someone be apathetic to something like this? I guess we're all guilty of taking things for granted and who am I to be judging. We think that they are infinite, but they are not. We spend our lives chasing the impermanent while ignoring the ones that we cherish. Such anguish, such fervent. Those emotions. Such is life.


I'm a liar.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.