Monday, December 13, 2010

my internet is down. feels strangely awesome to not know whats going on in the lifes of others.


Post As mega gigawatts of immense fun. KL/Genting, BBQ, poker, solo nua-ing, movie marathon marathons (geddit lol) at V's, group nua-ing, shopping, jumping, playing with yogi + so much more. I'm missing out on a whole lot of detail here but hopefully I'll be able to recall when I read this in the future


Working now. Tired legs every day but at least I'm not draining my parents' money now teehee.


Studying > Working. Adults aren't lying.


I miss being a student already. Work is still enjoyable though plus I get paid for it.


I was on the bus home the other day, this old lady sat beside and started telling me about her life in hokkien. Unfilial children refuses to give her money. Grandson feels embarassed of her. Tough job collecting plates. Injured her legs one day and couldn't work. She couldnt afford to buy food and wanted to borrow $50 from her grandson but he refused to acknowledge her presence. She started crying. Well, I started tearing. Random crying on bus o.O


"I took care of him and raised him to what he is today, and now he wouldn't even look at me."



I felt incredibly fortunate. Here I am having the time of my life and yet there are people out there still having such a tough time and struggling with life. They dont necessarily have family or friends to carry them through the struggles. Life is really unfair. Its a fact and it sucks.


I need to wake up at 4am later. Got work at 7am. What up with the weird fixtures.


If only I spoke better hokkien.


and you know how your feelings are, I dont really have a reason for them. If it happens it happens, if it doesnt then so be it.


20 odd days more. I really would if I could. tragic really.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.