Thursday, December 23, 2010

Okay I quit my job. Dont be judging! I hate the feeling of dragging yourself to work. It wasnt as fun as it was in the beginning. and I'm so underpaid/exploited. I just need to chill for a bit before feb and work started to hinder that from happening. So yeah, ditched it.


I have a fondness for simplicity. I have a soft spot for sweetness. Too bad everyones too busy trying to be accepted. Too bad everyones too busy to take a stroll. Too bad everyones too busy trying to get older. Its something that I'm not too proud of myself.


Staying true to yourself.


Ooh i played WoW.


Will I see you again in the morning?


We visited the playground the other day. Collected sticks and leaves and tried to build stuff again. After so many years still cant build anything decent lol. Picked up saga seeds. Swings still makes me dizzzy. Leaving her stuck on the other end of the see saw lol. Painful butts. Black rubberry stuff in your pants.


Even as the orange faded away in the background, we just sat there. The longest silence ever.
We just sat there.


How many chances do you get in life to find a friend? I'm still in the process of figuring that out. We could be so good together.


I love xmas! Can't wait to give out presents. Can't wait to receive presents too. Everyones around for once, this could be the best Christmas yet. Merry xmas everyone.


all the best.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.